- Is defined as the art and science of healing in which the therapeutic measures are oriented to the individual’s unique life stresses and the healing methods are designed for the individual patient to regulate, regenerate, adapt and self-heal. The essence of Biological Medicine is maintaining quality of existence for the individual patient.
- Is a unique method of practice developed which involves the detection, recording of clinical effects and treatment of “Biotoxins” that affect individual patients.
- The word Homeopathy derives from the Greek word “homoios” meaning similar; and “pathos” meaning suffering.
- Homeopathic remedies are generally dilutions of natural substances from plants and minerals.
- Based on the principle of “Like cures like”, these remedies specifically match different symptom patterns or profiles of illnesses and act to stimulate the body’s natural healing response.
- All processes, syndromes and manifestations which we designate as diseases, are the expression thereof that the body is combating poisons and that it wants to neutralize and excrete these poisons. The boy either wins or loses the fight.
- Those processes, which we designate as diseases, are always biological, that is natural teleological processes, which serve poison defense and detoxification.
- Based on the principles of Chinese acupuncture, the human body consists of various energy point or meridian through which the energy flows. Each point correspond the vital organs of the body. A healthy individual experience no disturbance in the flow of the said energy in all meridians. This individual would start to become weak and eventually become sick as a result of the blocked meridians in the body. This therapy employs the used of sterilized fine needles inserted to the blocked energy points, which were stimulated from time to time.
- These needles serve as “unblocking agents” by activating the deep sensory nerves causing the pituitary gland and the midbrain to release endorphins the body’s natural painkillers.
- A treatment modality designed to help the body heal itself. Antihomotoxic preparations activate the body’s intrinsic self healing process and cleanse the organism of toxic deposits or “homotoxins”.
- These preparations frequently restore diseased organs to normal function, accelerate the patient’s recovery from acute afflictions, and provide long term alleviation of symptoms, even in illnesses which are chronic or recurrent in nature.
- This is a type of therapy utilizing oxygen in various forms such as Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and O-Zone (O3); given intravenously to increase local oxygen supply to tissue thus enhancing metabolic processes; improve immune function; promote wound healing and tissue repair; deactivates or destroys viruses and bacteria and may even act as a defense system.
- Is the injection of biotherapeutics into indication or tissue-related zones or points on the body, as determined through clinical and functional diagnosis.The therapeutic agents may be administered subcutaneously or injected into joints, muscles, or ligaments.
- This is a safe and effective method of drawing toxins and metabolic wastes from the blood stream. Chelating agents administered intravenously have been proven to increase blood flow and remove arterial plaque.
- This therapy can help reverse atherosclerosis, can prevent heart attacks and strokes an is used as an alternative to bypass surgery and angioplasty.
- This therapy can also benefit memory in patient with Alzheimer’s like dementia by improving blood flow to the brain.
- Cleaning the body, by removing impurities (toxins) from the blood in the liver, kidney, intestines, lungs, lymph and skin. However when this system is compromised, impurities aren’t properly filtered and every cell in the boy is adversely affected.
ELECTROACUPUNCTURE (EAV) by Dr. Voll
- This is form of diagnostic and screening procedure. Electro acupuncture bio-feedback device is used to measure the electrical resistance at acupuncture points corresponding to particular organs. A reading of higher or lower than normal at a particular acupuncture point indicates a problem in the organ that corresponds to it.
- Implores the usage of injections of anesthetics to remove the short circuits in the body’s electrical network.
- This process frees up the boy’s flow of energy and normalizes cellular function, making neural therapy an effective treatment for a variety of health conditions, especially chronic pain.
- Is very vital in medical therapy, its goal is the creation of a healthier diet. Every effort is made to eat nutritious whole food, high in fibers and low in fats. Junk food, refine sugar, and food additives are eliminated. Vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other similar substances are used to create optimum nutritional content and balance in the body. Plant and pancreatic enzymes are prescribe to enhance the body’s vitality by strengthening the digestive and immune systems.
- This therapy alter the body’s chemistry to help overcome disease, promote repair, and improve overall function.
- These therapies have been found to be effective in treating a wide variety of conditions, including infectious circulatory problems, chronic fatigue syndrome, arthritis, allergies, cancer, and multiple sclerosis by selectively destroying pathogenic ( disease-producing) bacteria, viruses and other invading microbial organisms, and deactivates toxic substances without injury to healthy tissues or cells.
- This therapy was found to be effective bactericide and fungicide during the mid-1800’s it was first used to purify drinking water in a number of European cities. And also it was found to be an effective disinfectant of wounds and skin diseases during the first World War and has the ability to “blast” (killing) the holes through the membranes of viruses, yeast, bacteria, and cancer cells. It is also used to treat patient suffering from inflammatory bowel disorders, ulcerative colitis, Chrohn’s disease and chronic bacterial diarrhea.